Under our Property Management services, we ensure that the rental performance of properties is at their maximum. We offer both Administrative and Financial Services.
- Letting the client’s properties to credible tenants capable of servicing their rental obligations in line with the lease requirements.
- Preparing, maintaining and regularly updating the list of tenants of the property.
- In liaison with the client to ensure that a good lease is in place for all the tenants and to ensure both an effective lease administration and enforcement of lease terms.
- Engagement and supervision of the services of contractors such as security, waste management and cleaning.
- Evaluate and recommend purchases of equipment, material and supplies required for regular maintenance.
- Provide an emergency service telephone number and immediate response to emergencies.
- Assess and supervise any required repairs/ maintenance works.
- Sending out notices to tenants.
- Facilities Management and ground maintenance services which include, garbage removal, servicing of lifts, fire alarms and systems, landscaping, painting, and all repairs to the common areas, HVAC system, and pest control, etc.
- Ensuring that tenants pay their rentals when they fall due.
- Issuance of rental and utility invoices to tenants.
- Collection of all payments (rentals and utility charges) and providing a detailed account of all transactions at intervals required by the client.
- Preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Assisting in annual audits by providing access to an explanation of all accounts.
- Provision of administration and accounting for Security Deposits as required by Government regulation.
- Render any final accounting required by the client.
Our Property Management Portfolio
Sandridge Associates manages a number of residential and commercial properties.